Sunday, June 15, 2014

Me Announcing College Follies #1's Release In My Kitchen!



So this is a video on the release of College Follies #1 on Amusedom and DriveThruComics and coming this Wednesday to ComiXology. The goofy looking guy in the video goes over all the details, so no need to rehash them here. Please check out the comic and share the video or any links to the comic that can be found here.

This was shot in a corner of my kitchen, one of the few spots in my apartment where there's enough light for it not to be grainy. But I'm not crazy about the lighting and acoustics. I'll try another spot next. Maybe I'll start shooting this stuff outside, I'll just stick the oversized covers to the nearest tree or something.

One thing I am happy with on this video is my ability to walk you guys through the options for what comic is like on the different sites in a visual manner. Turning the camera on my TV (which can act as a monitor for my laptop) and talking as I showed the comic worked well. The transitions on YouTube's Video Editor made it look super slick.

This is what is hopefully the first of several videos promoting the comic's release, so be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to see more videos of me awkwardly talking about stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment