Saturday, June 14, 2014

College Follies will be on Comixology on Wednesday!!!

So I early released the comic yesterday as a downloadable PDF on DriveThruComics and an online digital comic on Amusedom. But then late last night I got an email from Comixology telling me issue one will be up on Wednesday!

Not much else to say other than I was already scrambling to catch up to the early release, so it's taking me a little bit to get situated on this one. But it's very good to know that instead of it taking several months, they got it up in only a month and a half after they accepted it.

I'll. of course, be linking to the comic on Comixology starting on Wednesday. When you buy it on Comixology, it's a digital comic with guided view you can read on both their website and their mobile app.

Those looking to get their virtual hands on the issue before then, click here for direct links to get it now on Amusedom and DriveThruComics! Or you could always click on this nifty image...

http://collegefolliescomic.blogspot.com/p/get-college-follies-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment