Monday, June 16, 2014

Getting College Follies #1 on DriveThruComics...the movie!



This is my latest video showing how to get College Follies #1 on DriveThruComics and what it's like once you get it. It gives the viewer a chance to see what a comic is like as a PDF. 

For this I  just pointed the camera at my screen and shot it while talking. The PDF part of it had to be reshot since parts of the image would get wavy once I downloaded the video onto my computer. Not sure why that is. The second take wasn't as bad, there's just a few moment my camera's automatic focus readjusts itself. 

And my desktop background is Hadya the Guide from The 99 comics series, in case you were wondering. A video for Amusedom is also on Youtube now and I'll talk about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment