Wednesday, June 25, 2014

College Follies #1 Creator's Commentary Video

So yesterday I made the College Follies #1 Creator's Commentary video. It's exactly what it sounds like, a director's commentary for a comic. I go through the comic panel-by-panel on ComiXology, talking about it and giving insight into the creative process and inspiration for each scene.

In order to not spoil the comic, this is only available to those who buy the issue. I've already included a link in a message for those who buy the comic on DriveThruComics.com. I can't do that on the other sites. So for the rest of you, just shoot me a message proving that you bought the comic. Send me a private message on social media with a shot of the comic on  your computer or mobile device. Or you could forward me the receipt of your purchase (my email is at the top of the letter column in the back).

I've wanted to do this since I started working on the first issue. A nice little experiment and something a little extra to say "Thank You" to those who buy College Follies. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Click here to get the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment