Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Issue Two Sent To ComiXology!

I sent issue two to ComiXology this weekend. I'm still waiting for the first issue to go live, which may take a couple more months, according to their site. I'll be early releasing the first issue this month on both Amusedom and DriveThruComics. Both are ready to go at the push of a button.
 
The early releases I can control, but Comixology is more unpredictable. From what little I could find from creators who submitted to Comixology I've seen two experiences:
 
 1) After the first issue is approved, latter issues are approved in a matter of weeks and gotten up in a similar amount of time.
 
2) Latter issue end up going through a period of review and processing similar to what a first issue goes through (which would mean it takes six to nine months).
 
Obviously both these possibilities can't be true. I pray the first one happens. If not I'll probably have to pay out of my own pocket to early release it on mobile devices in a more timely manner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment