Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stickboy and Psychoboy...underwear models?

No, our heroes haven't decided to run for mayor of New York. This is from a "virtual paper doll" I had on my student website back in 1999. I had various outfits from the first story around them that you could click on and the characters would appear in those outfits and react to them (their expression would change and they'd say something). It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately has been lost to corrupt zip disks and an erased site. I'll probably recreate some of the images involved later, but only when I get a bit further in the series, as one set of outfits would actually spoil the ending of the first story.

And. by the way, I used the heads from this image for the first issue's title page. That's why they have those expressions on their faces! 


No comments:

Post a Comment