Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Social Media on Parade: My Google+

I thought I was done with Social Media on Parade, but I was looking at my personal Google+ page and recalled how much I liked the image, so I thought I'd share it on here. It's from the same photo shoot as my Youtube image and Twitter background. It's a nice mix of promotional and comic art and past and present works mixed together.

I also want to say how much I'm enjoying Google+. I'm having a strange amount of difficulty connecting with people and getting "likes" on the College Follies Facebook page but I'm doing amazingly well on the series' Google+ page. The interface honestly makes it a lot easier to post things, connect with like-minded people and just find cool posts to comment on. I just wish more people were on there, but if you are, please check me out. I appreciate all the pluses and followers!



No comments:

Post a Comment