Thursday, August 28, 2014

Issue Four, Page Three...Return to Stickboy's Dorm Room!

So here's page three with comments below...


So returning to Stickboy's dorm room, which I haven't drawn a scene in since 1999, feels like full circle. Nostalgia just oozes out of the page. His room is the same color as issue one (has he had the same dorm room for 15+ years?!?). The fourth panel where he greets Psychoboy is a parallel to the panel where we first see Psycho in issue one. And, yes, I can check my Chiggy cameo off on the first panel there (that particular pose is the one he had on my old student website back in 2000).

The poster in the background was something I thought of at the last minute since I wasn't sure if all the dialog on the page would even allow for much in the background. If you've followed me from beginning you'll recognize this as an image I did for my first Youtube video, symbolizing other concepts of mine I would like to make into comics someday.

Now that we've established our characters, it's time for the campaign. Up next, I'll be scripting the rest of the issue and doing Psychoboy's campaign site (electpsychoboy.com). Psycho's campaign posts will be taking over the social media updates mostly, though I'll still be letting you guys know when pages are done and various other updates on what I'm doing (like the release and variant cover for issue three within the next couple weeks). 

So be prepared, Psychoboy is coming to an internet near you! Start feeling dread now!

No comments:

Post a Comment