Thursday, August 7, 2014

College Follies at Winston-Salem Comic Con and NC Comicon this fall!

So here's my next two conventions. Winston-Salem Comic Con is happening again on September 13 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is $1.  It's once again at the Bolton Home and Garden Building, 421 West 27th Street, at Gate 9 of the Dixie Classic Fair Ground in Winston-Salem, NC. I'll have print copies of the variant and regular edition of the first two issues there along with prints...and the print copies of issue three, which will get it's digital release on Amusedom and DriveThruComics the first week of September! I'm hoping to have the variant cover for issue three done as well, but that's tentative at this point. I will definitely be working on issue four, so stop by Psychoboy's campaign headquarters and say "Hi!"

Then on November 15 and 16, I'll be at the NC Comicon at the Durham Convention Center, 301 West Morgan St. in downtown Durham. This is a massive convention with big name creators so admission is $35 for two days or $20 for one. The show goes from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. on Saturday the 15th and then from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday the 16th. I'll have regular and variant editions of the first four issues of the series! It's my biggest con yet and I'll have a big set up to match. I'll have a screen set up so you can watch me color a page and I'll even be doing sketches that I'll ink and color on the computer. This is the big one, guys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment