Monday, April 21, 2014

Still working on con stuff...

Still working on stuff for my booth at the Winston-Salem Comic Con on Saturday. It's a bit of a production. I literally ran our of printer ink and double sided tape last night. I still got a lot of work to do so this is going to take up most of the week.
  
Ideally I'd like to have all the pages I've done so far on issue three (the Power Ranger parody issue) including page three in my little art book on my  table. So I'm going to try to finish page three and quickly re-letter the existing pages of issue three. This shouldn't take long, but it's just hard to squeeze everything in. Hopefully I won't get slammed at work again and will have time to do all this.

Anyway here's some bits I've gotten done of my set up...



No comments:

Post a Comment