Friday, September 26, 2014

Issue Four, Page Five...Psychoboy Gets His Bill Clinton On!

So I'm finally done with page five for issue four. Here we enter Team Psycho HQ for a look at what our candidate is like around the office...


I got to say I love that shirt. I  drew Psychoboy's custom action figure on the desk just as an odd touch. I wanted the HQ to have campaign signs plastered all over so I just took some already existing signs for Psycho's virtual campaign now happening on social media. They'll be posted on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter in the coming weeks, so be sure to like or follow Psychoboy. I've got some really fantastic gags I'll be posting in the coming weeks as the election (and the release of the issue) grows closer.

And because you've been really good, here's one more panel...


Oh, who can comprehend true genius, or whatever it is that's going on in Psychoboy's head? So next up, the epic campaign montage page!


No comments:

Post a Comment