Saturday, September 6, 2014

ComiXology update on issue two...

A quick update on  issue two. Issue two has been resubmitted to ComiXology with a three page preview of issue three to get it to the eight page minimum they mentioned in their rejection email. After I posted my blog yesterday about the rejection I got a message directly from ComiXology saying that the length was the only issue and once I get it to eight pages or above I'm good, so you will indeed be seeing College Follies #2 on there soon!

I hadn't bothered emailing them about the rejection because the response from Comixology at this point in the submission process on issue one was very limited, either repeating stuff off their FAQ without giving me any info on my specific submission or just no response at all. Now, after issue one was approved, they responded very quickly to my request to change its category when a glitch on their site put it in "Pulp" instead of "Comedy," but at this point on an unapproved issue I expected no response.

Since I didn't email them I'm assuming they saw my blog and were responding directly to it. It's odd, but I do appreciate the clarification and it feels good know issue two will be on ComiXology soon.

So hopefully in the next several weeks, issue two will be up. Last time the approval was very quick once I resubmitted (a week or so) and then it was another month or so to get it up. Hopefully it'll be at least that fast this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment