Sunday, March 9, 2014

Page Seven...Summon Fishbot!

Alright, page seven pencils! I've actually become pretty comfortable drawing Killamari. I'm starting to like the fellow. Here we have him expressing his appreciation  for being hit by the barrage of missiles from last page. I had to work in sparks when the hero gets hit, since it's become something of a signature of Power Rangers fight scenes.

 
After Killamari gets through giving Psychoboy a good look at his dental work, we finally come to Stickboy's zord. In the long tradition of useless zords I present to you...Fishbot! It was a lot of fun to design him.
 
 
And at the bottom we show the Fishbot's only attack ability and a cool shot of Stickboy in the cockpit. 
 
 
 
So page eight pencils are done as well and I'll post an exert from that tomorrow as the fish-on-fish action continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment