Friday, March 7, 2014

College Follies: The God Awful Cover Edition!

Didn't have time to draw a page last night and decided to wrap up one last relatively quick image I needed done before checking into print-on-demand. Below is the variant for issue one (the original is pictured to the side). Everything but the word balloons was inked by hand.  I'll see if I can't get the variant covers done in print-on-demand (the price on the cover reflects what the print issue's price will be). If not, they'll be available on Amusedom at the very least. I've been wanting to do this one for awhile....

Are you the type of person who has to who loves to buy variant covers that look like ten minute convention sketches when the regular cover is a spectacular painted master piece? Well, have I got a variant for you that has mastered the art of underachieving! I present to you the College Follies God Awful Cover Variant!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment