Friday, October 17, 2014

Issue Four Is Done! It'll Be Released This Wednesday!

I finished the final page of issue four's story yesterday. I can't show you much in the way of dialog without spoiling things, so here's a panel without the lettering...

Well, I can at least show you this cropped panel of Stickboy with dialog...



Yup that pretty much sums it up.

I also finished up the letter column, which will features an editorial by Psychoboy himself. It also features a teaser for issue five. I can't show you either of those right now. But I can at least show how cool the header looks with a purple background...


So, what can I tell you? 

Well, now that I've completed work on the issue, all I have left to do is proof it and upload it, which I'll do this weekend. So I'm officially announcing that issue four will be available this Wednesday, October 22, for 99 cent on both Amusedom and DriveThruComics! 

It's been a long journey to get here. I just got to go a little bit more and I'm done!


No comments:

Post a Comment