Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Elect Psychoboy: He Likes Cute Kittens!



So above is my all-time favorite video I've done. Heck, one of my favorite things I've done, period. This ad actually appears for one panel in  College Follies #4, so it's really awesome to have the advertisement exist in it's entirety for real. Again, I love being able to flesh out the story in the issue with Psychoboy's virtual online campaign.

So this ad is inspired by a longstanding joke I've had that politics often becomes the art of liking the most generic universally, loved thing you can find, basically running on a platform of liking fuzzy animals. The kitten specifically was chosen because of the incident in the New York mayoral race where there was a minor controversy over if the subway system should've shut down to get some kittens off the track. Yes, there were literally candidates trying to outdo each other over their love of kittens. You can't make this stuff up.

More videos to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment