Friday, January 24, 2014

Page Four Done!!!

So page four for issue two is done. Since it's so close to the end of the story, I don't want to give it all away, so I'll just show you this little bit....



The nameless cowboy cashier is based on my real ex-girlfriend's ideal man being a cowboy. I'm sure there's at least one working at every department store. You'll have to get the comic once it's released to see what transpires between these two.


The page was much faster to put out. There was again a lot of stuff repeated between panels I could just copy, since it's just a few characters talking against a fixed background and foreground. It gives it a very animated feel as you move between panels, which should translate well to guided view as a digital comic.

Next up, the final page for the second story, as we get to see...Dino's lunch break!

No comments:

Post a Comment