Saturday, October 12, 2013

Page 14 Done!

So page 14 is done! Only one page left in the first story! 
 
To avoid spoiling the ending, I can only show you a fraction of a panel and none of the dialog, but trust me when I say it feels really good to see the story's final scene in color after all these years. I printed this comic 13 years ago and thought I was done with it, but after I touch up the inks and color each page, I feel like they're complete in a way they've never been before, like this is the way they should've always looked and I just never knew it.
 
I'm happy with the way the comic is turning out. After the final story page I'll have a few other pages I'll need to scan in or create for the back of the issue (an editorial to fill the letter column page, etc.). So it'll still be two or three weeks before it's all done and then I'll be submitting it to digital comic sites like Comixology. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment