Friday, November 15, 2013

Sketching and Breaking in the Wacom

Spent last night trying to get used to drawing again. I did some practice sketches, mainly of the second story's main character Dino, trying to get comfortable drawing her again after 13 years.
I'm also breaking in my new Wacom tablet and Photoshop Elements on my home computer. It's taking some getting used to.
I didn't have time to do much beyond sketches because of work, but I should be able to get more done this weekend. I'm going to do the pencils that need to be done on the first story (completing the last page, the cover, ect) while breaking in the Wacom, deciding if I'm comfortable enough with it to digitally ink the story.
Below is a sketch I digitally inked while struggling with glitches in the tablet (which I mercifully figured out how to fix this morning). 

No comments:

Post a Comment