Sunday, March 8, 2015

Working on the script for Issue Five

Currently working on the script to issue five. It's going slowly, a few pages at a time. 

I planned to start back on the comic in January after a holiday break, but things have gotten crazy at my day job in ways I never thought possible. I simply haven't had the time to work on it during the weekdays, and I just haven't had much left in me to give on the weekends. I really wanted several evenings a week to work on it, but that's not happening anymore. I'm just going to have to adjust, and start working on it slowly, painfully, a little at a time in those few stolen hours I get. 

It's going to take awhile, but it's going to get done at some point in the year. Writing the first six pages of the script was the first time I've truly smiled this year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment