Sunday, September 6, 2015

Return of the Son of the Winston-Salem Comic-Con



Not a lot to report from Winston-Salem Comic Con. Seems like there was a decent crowd at times. I was in between two people selling crafts, but I did have some comic creators on my isle who I heard had a good day. I sold a couple comics and talked to a few folks. It was more than the last show, but that's not saying a whole lot. The monitor set up that let people see me color a page didn't make much of a difference, but it did catch a few people's attention. I was basically just there to give folks the chance to pick up the comic if they wanted and work on issue five, so I'm not sweating it. I've got bigger concerns in life at the moment, and my main focus with the comic right now is just squeezing in the time to work on it. 

I got page one mostly colored and would've had it completed, but I hit a snag when my plan for the last panel didn't work out. I'll go into that when I finish the page (hopefully today).


No comments:

Post a Comment