Monday, November 3, 2014

My Elect Psychoboy sign was stolen!



So the Elect Psychoboy sign I put up near the corner of University and North Point in Winston-Salem is no longer there. I hadn't had a chance to check it in the last couple days so I'm not sure when it was taken. All the other political and adverting yard signs in that area were left intact, it was just mine that was missing.

I'm not printing another one, due to the expense of the sign (it costs nearly $30) and how long it would take to print (It takes 24 hours for the ink to dry, so the soonest I could get one now would be sometime on Election Day, when I have to do a double shift at work).

It's a shame. I was getting hits on Psychoboy's site from people seeing the sign, which I'm sure would've increased as we approached Election Day, and I was hoping to use the sign for future conventions and such. I'm pretty bummed out by this. A lot of disappointing things have happened since I started work on the comic, but this probably tops the list. I'm sure whoever took it probably meant no malice, but the damage is done none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment